She added a couple of words (that we can understand) to her vocabulary... Yuck (she says about dirty diapers) and ball/ ballon ( they sound alike)
She also starting signing "more" one morning at breakfast. She wanted more toast. She loves when mommy signs the alphabet and moves her hand along. She signs "all done" when she is done with lots of things... The swing... Highchair.. Carseat... Food... And anything else she doesn't want anymore. In the car I will look back and she is signing "all done". Luckily we don't go too far and are not in the car too much!
| Gigi's birthday brunch |
Something that has happened too this week which I have a feeling has a lot to do with the walking is sleeping. Lila has been napping and going to sleeper much easier and sleeping more sound. Sweet baby. I am writing this now as she is sleeping on me. I hope I can always remember how amazing Lila sleeping on me feels. Like the best feeling in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment