Monday, April 16, 2012

v1.3

Vocabulary update... Children, open, on, no, achoo, happy, thankyou, hold you, cockle, baby, pappy, Andrew.
She has a few new signs butterfly, horse and cat. I need to learn some more because she picks them up quickly!

This week Lila had a few firsts... She climbed up a indoor playground at chickfila. And slide down the slide. I was right there but she did it all by herself.
We all went to the splash pad at Auditorium Shores on Tuesday evening. Lila had a blast. I could see in the summers this place could get crazy. I was having to chase her around to keep her from getting knocked over by a group of ( crazy) boys. It was windy and Lila got goosebumps so she got her dress back on and enjoyed the grassy hills and the views of the skyline.
Lila loves cats and a friendly kitty liked Lila too! She must have smelled good after her bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment