Lila and I try to explore the world as much as we can each day. Since the world is so big I have created different themed days so we have a focus. But its always okay to get sidetracked.
Last Tuesday we had science day.
It started by getting an up close look at a Stacey park squirrel.
After Ll's nap we headed to the Austin Nature and Science center. Henry and his mommy had recommended it to us. When I saw the Dino pit I instantly remembered it from childhood. Lila had a great time exploring the center. We saw a bobcat (she called it kitty kitty and snapped her fingers at him) and a few ducks. We got to explore a little cave and some animal furs. They have a few owls. Lila loved the owls! We went to look at them a couple of times per her request. It was a bit hot out but we still had Dino bones to discover. We dug a bit in the Dino pit, had a snack break, and took one last look at the owls and bobcat before we headed home to cool off and take another nap.










No comments:
Post a Comment