Thursday, August 9, 2012

First ponytail

Lila had a few firsts on Tuesday.
Her first swim class. It went well. Lila is on the older end for this first class (6-18 months) but she enjoyed most of the activities and protested the ones she did not.
Her first ponytail. Yes I am a hair dresser and she just had her first ponytail! She has never been a fan of anything on her head. Lately she has been wearing a clip or bobby pin to hold back her fringe. She doesnt like the clip (buy does want to sometimes put it in) the booby pin works because she forgets about it until she remembers then out it goes. I had some soft holders in my kit and decided we would try the little fountain pony! At first she wasn't sure about it. Until I took her to the mirror and showed her the little ponytail. She loved it! And says "ponytail ponytail!" pretty cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment