Yesterday was your second Christmas and today you are 21 months old. You are funny, very very smart, and beautiful. You make me laugh everyday. You teach me all about life and everyday, making me a better person and mommy just by watching and being with you. And yes, everyday I learn how to be a little more patient . You want to do lots of thing yourself. You know what you want and you generally can communicate what you need. Although sometimes I don't understand you (like today, I was folding Tuf's blanket wrong or touching it wrong or something i still don't know what...). You cried, I hugged you and asked you to please tell me what to do and I am sorry I didnt understand. New hugged, then we cuddled and read a book. The life of a toddler. I love living every minute with you.
This month you tried and enjoyed (many times) peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We sing the song as we make them. I cut the crusts off for me and discovered you like them a lot too!
Lila you sing lots of songs. We make up songs all day.
Your memory is amazing. We will read a book once and the next time you know words (and where they belong?) For example, turning to a new page and you know the first word or two.
You play hide and seek. You count, we hide. At the playground other parents stop and watch because you, this tiny sweet tot are counting/yelling to 18 ish. You run and find me and then say "go count" and off you go to count!
I love being your mommy and daddy and I are so lucky to be your parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment