Sunday, January 20, 2013
22 months
Lila, today you are 22 months old. You hold your fingers up and know you will be two soon. The other day you were playing and chatting away. And saying. "How old are you?" "she's 20 months" it made me laugh. People ask you how old you are and I answer she's 20 (21..) months. Soon I will answer two... Well, actually Lila, soon YOU will be answering that! And I can't believe it. But I say that every day.
Today we were headed to the park and I started singing a song. You said "mommy don't sing that's song. It's not good." "Lila! You don't like my song" "it's like the abc don't sings the abcs. Lila sings the abcs" "okay Lila you sing the alphabet" and she did!!! Several times! We have sung it together before (me helping her with letters) but all by herself!!
Lila you are so sweet and kind. You love babies and all animals. You point out pink things because "Minnie mouse likes that color" then you tell me a favorite color you have (it changes often)
You like dressing and buckling yourself. You are slightly obsessed with your Minnie Mouse underwear. I love you so much! What a fun and amazing and teaching these 22 months have been...
Here are some of my notes of your cute new phrases...
"What are you saying mommy? " when you don't know what I am saying :) because I will say to you "Lila what are you saying"
"Da! da! Have a question!" (what's your question) mommy!
"mommy loves you" (when someone is doing something to you, you don't want )
You have also started saying "I will..." rather then just talking in the third person. "Lila will..." I love it! Especially when you say "I love you mommy"
This was a conversation with Toxie the bear at breakfast recently...
"whats that toxie? It's a book. To read. It's my favorite book. I'm making a parfait. It's a parfait. It's a parfait toxie. I will eat it I will eat it. "
Hahahaha I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment