Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You today

You love to sing.  You love to dance and play play play!!  Since Eli has been born you play a lot more by yourself.  I am busy with full arms but you manage just fine.  I do miss playing with you. I love having this sweet baby brother in my arms but I am looking forward when he is a little bigger and can be put down so we can all play together!  
We try to go do fun things often and keep ourselves busy.  At home we bake weekly, cookies bread etcetera.  You still love to help with dinner, dishes, and anything else in the kitchen.  I'm your play kitchen you make "family breakfast" and load everything on a big tray for us all to share.  
You are an amazing big sister always caring for Eli and always caring for him.  Lately you say "mommy you're the best" I say "Lila you're the best" we go back and forth.  It makes my heart hurt it feels so good.  I love you my sweet girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment