Sunday, October 5, 2014

3.5

Lila!!! You are 3 and a half!!! You are a little girl.  It's hard to look back and see how quickly the time has passed.  I love everyday with you.  You are my reason to want to be better, a better person for myself, for you and the world.   I look at you and see innocence and curiosity.  You have a sweet heart and soul.  You hug me and love me in a way that I never want to stop.  In fact time passes so quickly I sometimes get so sad when we are having the best moments because I want them to last forever.  You often tell me you will love me forever.  My heart bursts into a million peices.  You are so specials nd I am lucky to have you in my life.  
Some 3.5 stats for you 
You can write your name.  You know all the letters (duh!) but can tell me pretty much what any word starts with.  You can do simple math (addition and subtraction) 
You love sparkles 
You love hot pink 
You love dance class 
You love your brother and are always looking after him (unless he is messing with your game!) 
You love to wear dresses
You are a princess (recently changes to diamond princess) 
You love flowers and love to pick them 
You have big craft ideas! 
You love rhyming and making up songs 
You love books 
You have mostly stopped napping 
You like to text 
Your best friend is Henry.  
You are the most kind loving girl and I am so so lucky to be your mommy.  I love you Lila. 

No comments:

Post a Comment