Today after dinner enjoying ice cream and a pop (Eli)
You make my heart grow bigger every day. We have just moved into our new house. It has a big yard and a huge bedroom, we share and it really feels good here. I know we will make lots and lots of really good memories here.
You are 4 and you are growing up so fast. Recently you have been playing with barbies and dolls a lot. You have elaborate stories and change everyone's clothes and play out entire days for them. You look through books to "check them out" and then we read them. It's so fun to see what you play and how sweetly you treat all of your babies and the wonderful stories you tell through your play.
Today you were carrying Eli around in the bedyatds. He kept walking down a path and you you go get him and you carries him back up.
We also played a couple of games during Eli's afternoon nap. Pretty pretty princess and memory. You said this is so fun. And I agreed a million times. I live playing with you. I love you Lila.
Yesterday at momals house



No comments:
Post a Comment