Today Lila is 19 weeks old. Everyone went to the beach to celebrate daddy's birthday. Then we went to the market where Lila smiled at everyone!
Sadly on Tuesday night sometime Pip wad killed by coyotes. We can't be certain exactly what happen but... he was a member of our family and love so much. Lila will miss him too. They often napped together during the day. When we first brought Lila home pip was annoyed someone was taking all the attention but it didn't take him long to warm up to Lila. When she was crying in the day he would look at me like... "Please, I am napping.". She had just started to really watch pip and we were looking forward to Lila crawling after him one day soon. They were good friends. Pip knew I was pregnant before I did. He started sitting by my feet and only going outside for a couple of minutes at a time. He protected me for those 9 months. The first text I sent to Jeff after Lila was born was making sure Pip was okay.
Sadly on Tuesday night sometime Pip wad killed by coyotes. We can't be certain exactly what happen but... he was a member of our family and love so much. Lila will miss him too. They often napped together during the day. When we first brought Lila home pip was annoyed someone was taking all the attention but it didn't take him long to warm up to Lila. When she was crying in the day he would look at me like... "Please, I am napping.". She had just started to really watch pip and we were looking forward to Lila crawling after him one day soon. They were good friends. Pip knew I was pregnant before I did. He started sitting by my feet and only going outside for a couple of minutes at a time. He protected me for those 9 months. The first text I sent to Jeff after Lila was born was making sure Pip was okay.
Yesterday mommy had Lila in the moby and they were headed out to the park. Mommy popped by the mirror as she usually does on the way out the door so Lila can smile and see herself. "hi Lila hi!" said mommy. "hi" replied Lila! It was the sweetest little voice in the world. Later that day she said hi again. Hello world! Today Lila and daddy went to the market together. They had a nice time and Lila had fun riding in the stroller getting attention from everyone and hanging out with her daddy.
| Pip watching Lila's photo session. She was just a few days old. |
No comments:
Post a Comment