Friday, March 9, 2012

v.50

Today Lila is 50 weeks old. This weeks recap... Saturday the family checked out a farmers market. It was mostly windy and made us miss Santa Barbara, but we had a couple of food finds. Sunday, Lila and mommy went to Momal's house and helped her plant her flower beds. Lila was more interested in the wind chimes then the planting... She did help pull some grass out of he beds for a few minutes. Monday was the library and as I bragged about in the previous post her vocabulary skills blossomed! Tuesday Lila had her first dip in the springs ( just knee deep and fed dicks and baby swans. Wednesday just errands and the park. Thursday Lila fed the ducks and baby swans again. But this time two giant "ducks" I am pretty sure they were geese, came for bread. They were crazy and had no concept of personal space. It kind of scared mommy (maybe because I have been "bitten" by one before) but it was very exciting! Thursday night a cold front blew in... We blew bubbles in the yard and enjoyed all the crazy wind. But then Friday was too cold and wet for the park so we went to Locomotion. Only two more weeks of free play there (younger then one is free admission) it was the first time we had gone since she was walking. As soon as I set her down off she went. She actually wanted to go to the big kid area... Of course Lila wants to grow up too fast!!

Words of the week... Hot... Ow... Hold you... Get you... And of course the word of every week... Hi!! Lila loves to wave and tell people hi. Really not everyone though. Always babies and kids and some adults, I wonder what the criteria is.

No comments:

Post a Comment