Wow! I can't believe I am writing this... Today Lila is 52 weeks old.
This week has been full of running, washing her hands, books, and talking!
It seems like Lila adds words to her vocabulary everyday. She started saying hat, and because of that started wearing one. She only wants to wear it for a second or two. The house has been being decorated for the past few days. And we have been reading "Where is Baby's birthday cake?" the baby is wearing it's birthday hat so Lila pointed at the hats sitting on the mat "hat hat". Her favorite word is up. "up up up" she says it so confidently (those are da's words). Lila calles daddy Da. It is so cute. I am Mama.
Lila loves her baby doll. She rocks her night night as she sings "nigh nigh" so so sweet. I put a pillow in a box and made a bed for the baby (she has a blanket too) Lila climbs in the baby bed and rocks her. I wonder where she got that from? :)
A year ago we were at the doctors making plans to check into the hospital the next morning... Two days later Lila would be born. I can't believe Lila is going to be one. What an amazing first 52 two weeks. I love you Lila!




No comments:
Post a Comment