I am addicted to yogurt. Not just any yogurt. Greek yogurt (brand: Fava) it is simply delicious. I ate it twice a day when I was pregnant. It is low in sugar (no carbs) and full of protein. Then I would put in a tablespoon of granola. Now that I am diabetes free I will add berries, pomegranate seeds, sometimes honey and of course a few more tablespoons of granola. If I don't have my yogurt before I go to bed I wake up starving in the middle of the night. (Lila uses my calories all night)
Well of course Lila loves the yogurt too! The "baby" yogurt is terrible and full of sugar (like most baby food on the shelves) so Lila and mommy share Fava. This morning she had it with blackberries (just like mommy) I thought the yogurt and berries made a beautiful color... Don't you agree??


No comments:
Post a Comment